Goa can get new CM, this leader’s name came in front, know – 10 special points
Even after the deteriorating Manohar Parrikar’s health was being discussed, there was talk of commanding another leader in the state, but then BJP rejected it. Now the discussions have accelerated.
New Delhi: Two Congress MLAs in Goa joined the BJP on Tuesday. With this, the political atmosphere of the state has got hot. The discussions of Vajpayee Pratap Singh Rane on the post of Manohar Parrikar have been intensified. However, there is no official statement of BJP yet. Let me tell you that the Chief Minister of Goa has been running ill for a long time. He was admitted to AIIMS in Delhi for treatment and has been discharged last week. They are currently taken to Goa. It is noteworthy that even after the poor health of Manohar Parrikar, the discussions were going on for commanding another leader in the state, but then BJP rejected it.Now the discussions have accelerated. Learn- 10 Specific Things
Important information related to the case:
- After joining the BJP of two Congress MLAs, the BJP-led coalition government has become stronger in the state. Talking of the figures, two Congress MLAs have resigned from the 40-member Goa Legislative Assembly. That is, now there are a total of 38 members in the assembly.
- At present, BJP has 14 MLAs in Goa. On the other hand, if MGP 3, 3 and 3 independents of the Goa People’s Party, then it will be more MLA than the majority.
- The two Congress MLAs who joined the BJP include Dayanand Sopte and Subhash Shirodkar. Both the MLAs joined the party after meeting BJP President Amit Shah. They have claimed that some more Congress MLAs can join BJP in the days to come.
- After joining the BJP of Congress MLAs, the political atmosphere of the state has also got hot and there are discussions that soon the face of CM will change in the state. Manohar Parrikar is being replaced by Vishwajit Pratap Singh Rane as the new Chief Minister.
- Vishwajit Rane, elected MLA for the first time in 2010, is one of the strongest leaders of Goa. Minister of Health, Women and Child Development in the state cabinet. His father Congress MLA Pratap Singh Rane has been chief minister four times.
- Even a day before, Congress national secretary A. Chahalakumar had made a shocking claim about Vishwajit Rane. He had said that in the BJP government of Goa , Vishwajit Rane wanted to join the main opposition party Congress by breaking the ruling coalition in the state after the Lok Sabha elections next year.
- A. Challakumar had claimed that Rane used to say that he is a Congressman and will always remain a Congressman. They will “break BJP” and return to Congress. However, Rane has rejected this claim altogether.
- Vishwajit Rane said that Cholakkumar is “desperate person” because he can not keep the people of his party united. Rane also said that I have never contacted Chhalalakumar. However, he definitely tried to contact me
- Significantly, Goa’s Manohar Parrikar has been running sick for a long time. He was admitted to AIIMS in the past days and is now taken back to Goa. Where doctors of Goa Medical College and Hospital are treating him at Parrikar’s private residence.
- After the bad health of Manohar Parrikar and two Congress MLAs joining the BJP, there has been talk of commanding new faces as CM in the state. However, there is no official statement from the BJP about leaving the post of Parrikar.