How much MPs get salary and how much is allowance, Read complete information
It seems that the opposition has been so much in the country and the proceedings of the parliament go up.
NEW DELHI: The Parliament of the country today is discussing the Non Confidence Motion against the Modi Government. It is often seen that the proceedings of the House are postponed after the discussion in Parliament (Loksabha). The people of the country are becoming etc. of this disorder. It seems that the opposition has been so much in the country and the proceedings of the parliament go up. This was expected even before the current monsoon session, but after getting approved for discussion on the non-confidence motion, the people of the country are getting the opinion of the parties on this proposal in the House.
It is known to all that the right to make laws in a democratic country is to the Parliament and the parliament does its work on its own MPs. This is the beauty of democracy that MPs are elected by the people and thus the people make laws for themselves. The work of MPs is to serve the public and often does not get anything in the social service. His job is to serve the society and guide the society only. But MPs had to face financial constraints many times and in such a situation, the Parliament decided to allow the allowances of the MPs and the allowances according to the needs.
Let us know how much salary and allowance gets paid to MPs
- During the tenure of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha, a salary of 50 thousand rupees gets.
- If MPs are involved during the proceedings, and they sign in the register, then they get a daily allowance of 2000 rupees.
- An MP is entitled to get 45000 rupees per month allowance for his work in his field.
- An MP gets Rs 45000 per month for office expenses. From this he can spend 15 thousand rupees on stationery. Apart from this, MP can spend up to 30 thousand rupees for his assistant.
- Under MP’s (Member of Parliament Local Area Development) scheme, MPs can recommend spending up to 5 crore rupees per year in their area.
- MPs get 50 thousand rupees in every three months i.e. about 600 rupees daily for washing the house.
- MPs have to pay only 25 percent of the air travel. With this exemption, a MP can make 34 air travel a year. This feature is for both husband and wife.
- In the train MP can travel on non-transferable tickets in First Class AC. They are given a special pass.
- A MP gets a travel allowance of 16 rupees per trip when traveling on the road.